Monday, May 03, 2004

Weekend

My mother-in-law as usual called on Saturday from Perth. She does it once a week, and usually just chat with my wife on how happened throughout the week and get an update on what has been happening in our lives.

Lately, and it is getting a bit worrying for me, she has been asking my wife when are we having kids. I can ignore all the government brainwash about how it is a national duty for me to ensure my bloodline, however when it comes to my own mother-in-law, it is kind of hard to ignore. I have told her when we are both mentally, financially, emotionally and physically ready, we will have them, at first it seems she accepted our excuse. Not anymore. Oh well, as long as we both stay in Singapore, I guess there is nothing much she can do about it. Unless of course, my own mother starts to behave just like my mother-in-law.

Spent the weekend hurting my thumb. Attended the xbox LIVE launch on Friday night, got my hands on the xbox live kit, 2 xbox live games, and whoa! Not only do I hurt my thumb trying to do a cross court shot in the game Top Spin, I also suffered from a lack of sleep since I played till 3am. Me bad.

Weekends always seem to go past way faster than weekdays.