Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I Went Mental

I went mental just now. Finally had enough of the noise that my upstairs neighbours were making, ran upstairs and scolded them. Keep hearing this 'kok' 'kok' noise, found that that a small girl was wearing extra high and thick heels shoes and walking all across the house.
The man who opened the door kept asking me to cool down, do not get worked up, do not shout, I told him straight in the face if he tried to sleep for the past 1 1/2 hours and stll cannot, will he be worked up too?

Told him that the next time I come up, I will bring along the police. There, I went mental.

Two things to do if you are bored :

1) You know you love this

2) - Open the site: http://www.google.com/language_tools
- Type in "my mom is nice and cool." and convert it from English to Spanish.
- Then copy & paste the answer into the translate box and convert from Spanish to English.