Saturday, June 26, 2004

Doh.

Was doing our grocery shopping at Plaza Singapura's Carrefour. Had to go down town because client had a problem, and was asked by my boss to fight some fire that I don't know how to. I mean, he never tell us if we are on standby on Saturdays, yet expect us to just give up our weekend plans and solve clients problem within a moment's notice. I was just so tempted to resign, but after talking to two friends who resigned without jobs, I have to put away this thought.

Anyway, was looking at some of the mustard choices available on the shelves when this Indian family, in full view of everyone, proceed to break the seal of a bottle of vinegar sauce, open the cap, sniff at the sauce, then proceed to close the cap and walked off. I was just too shocked to open my mouth to scold them before they quickly moved away. Sheesh, and I thought Singaporeans were bad enough, but this Indian family, who are not locals, are worst!