Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stomach Flu

It occured to me that it is only when I am suffering in pain that I will promise myself to watch my health. I had a stomach flu for the past 3 days, and basically last night was hell. I woke up in the middle of the night, seriously thinking of waking up my wife to bring me to the SGH's A&E department, since that was the nearest 24 hours clinic.

I have yet to eat anything since yesterday, and within 3 days, I lost 5 kg.

And while thrashing in pain in the wee hours of this morning, I promised myself that I will start exercising again, watch my weight, watch what I eat.

Then this evening, feeling sufficiently recovered, I had MacDonald's for dinner, justifying it by saying I will not have any appetite for anything else. Yah. Right.

Incidentally, Blogger tells me this is my 100th post. Happy 100th Post!